Dr. Kehoe has offered training programs in the issues of spirituality and religion:
- 30.30 Park Avenue Continuing Care Community
- Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Albert Einstein School of Medicine
Cape Code Institute Wellfleet, Massachusetts
- Boston Center for Psychiatric Rehabilitation
- Cambridge Health Alliance
- Catholic Charities/Lutheran Family Services
- Central Area Human Services, Baton Rouge LA
- Connecticut Mental Health Center
New Haven, Connecticut
- Covenant Health Systems
- Health Sciences Center
- Jackson County Health and Human Services
- Milwaukee County Behavioral Health Division
- New York Medical College
Valhalla, New York
- Saint Joseph’s Hospital
Providence, Rhode Island
- Scripps/Mercy Hospital
San Diego, California
- Teachers College, Columbia University
- Southern Connecticut State Universith School of Nursing
New Haven CT.
- Westchester Chapter of National Association of Social Workers, New Rochelle, NY; St.
- John’s University Parish, Buffalo NY
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, Great Falls, MT
- Barnes and Noble, Mohegan Lake, NY
- Boston College School of Social Work;
- Community Program Innovations – Billerica MA;
- Author’s night – Stuart Country Day School of the Sacred Heart, Princeton, NJ;
- Presentation Convent of the Sacred Heart Greenwich CT;
- Bethany Group Alberta Canada;
- Group Facilitation for congregation of women religious, Dublin Ireland;
- Spirituality conference Vancouver, British Columbia
Nancy has also presented at the following national conferences and professional meetings:
- Harvard conference on Aging, NAMI Connecticut State conference,Fourth Unitarian Congregation Yorktown Heights New York Workshop on Grieving Duxbury, MA.
- NAMI Wellesley, MA;
- National Alliance on Mental Illness Annual Conference San Francisco, CA, Washington, D.C.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness – local chapters: Helena, MT, Syracuse, NY, Fort Wayne, IN, Suffolk, VA. Attleboro, MA.
- International Association of Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services Annual Conference in Minneapolis, Minnesota; Washington D.C.; Houston, Texas
- United States Psychiatric Rehabilitation Annual Conference in
Boston, MA, Orlando, FL., Norfolk, VA.
- American Correctional Association Annual Conference, Nashville, TN, Chicago, IL.
- Governor’s Prevention Conference, Killington, Vermont
- Canadian Mental Health Association, Toronto, Canada
- The Psychology of Health, Immunity and Disease, Hilton Head, South Carolina.
- Women Healing : Hazelden
Chicago, IL., Minneapolis, MN., Nashiville, TN., Portland OR., Palm Beach, FL.
- Faculty for Healer’s Art Course, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA.
- Lawyers’ Assistancy Conference: Philadelphia, PA.
- Caring for the Soul Conference: Milwaukee, WI.
- Centering Prayer Outreach Program on Mental Illness and Prayer: Milwaukee, WI.
- Keynotespeaker, International conference on Spirituality and Depression: Ontario, Canada
- “Reflective Practice in Healthcare:” Chestnut Hill College, Philadelphia, PA
- Psychotherapy and SpiritualityPsychotherapy and Spirituality
Door County, WI
- Importance of Reflective Practice Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Wholistic Health Network, Westchester, NY.
- Westchester Chapter of New York Social Workers, Westchester, New York.
- Veteran’s Administration conference, Bedford, MA.